Re: [MV] another thought on "electric armour"

From: Andreas Mehlhorn (a.mehlhorn@t-online.de)
Date: Fri Aug 23 2002 - 10:54:11 PDT

If this is really such an important invention and improvement or armo(u)r, why
don't "they" keep it top secret? I have never heard, that new military
technologies were presented to the public.

May be the problem is the energy supply. Beware, if the field generator
is made by LUCAS....

Best regards
Andreas