Re: [MV] DAVE BALL

From: David Ball (vought@msn.com)
Date: Fri Aug 23 2002 - 20:33:45 PDT

Jack and others I apologize for my asinine humor but I take it personal when
someone treads on my rights.
If a campground or swap meet says I can have my dog with me or has no rules
restricting dogs then I can have my dog with me if it says leave him at home
I will..
I am a little tired of people bitching about all the stuff that bugs them at
swap meets first it was Axis gear then simulated 50 cal guns then smokers,
kids driving Mules and ATV's around, dust from Jeeps on a constant parade
march in circles, partying after dark, campfires, fireworks, kids playing
with water guns and water balloons, propane potato guns, generators and AC
units in Motorhomes running at night and Yada Yada Yada. Pretty soon we will
outlaw pounding in tent stakes because its too loud or the hammer is a
dangerous weapon.
Flame away

Dave Ball