RE: [MV] F.S. M105 1.5 Ton TRAILERS, 200-300.00, BOSTON

From: Horrocks, Aaron (ACHb@pge.com)
Date: Thu Aug 22 2002 - 09:34:06 PDT

I usually keep quiet, but I need to speak up on this issue since it relates
to HOW I bought my Jeep. I found "1954 M38A1 Jeep" for sale on my company's
intranet board. When I called the person selling it, he talked about the
jeep's condition (poor-bad) and how that he already had several other
serious bites going.

When I mentioned about wanting to restore a military jeep back to
operational status, and use it in war games, it really caught his attention.
The other bites wanted a cheap beater to take off-road. In the end, I got
the jeep.

I'm sure that anyone that has to sell their MV, would prefer it to go to
another MV lover, instead of someone that's going to trash it, or worse yet
do lots of civilian conversions!

Aaron Horrocks
M38A1