Re: [MV] 2 1/2 ton rear wheel seals

From: kuhrick (kuhrick@comcast.net)
Date: Sun Aug 25 2002 - 08:13:37 PDT

the man that worked on the 1967 ih's at the place i used to work did
that 15 years a go
thay was load starts with 180-190 cumings and 5 speed with 3 speed aux
tiwn screw and got in mud 3-4 times a day if it had rained and out of
10-15 trucks thay needed pulled out of mud 2-3 a week
haling building supplys bricks block and stuff
ken
m886