Re: [MV] M-1009 Glow Plugs

From: Ed Kirkley (mojoedd@bellsouth.net)
Date: Sun Aug 25 2002 - 21:00:42 PDT

I have to stand corrected. Thank you to all who responded and saved me a
lot of money! It seemed to me that with basically the same engine the same
glow plugs would work.....There I go thinking again. The 6.2 was used in
the first Humvees and it would seem that they would use the same plugs but
then, after all, it's just our tax dollars!

Ed Kirkley KG4OUJ
MVPA 18977