Re: [MV] 'Electric armour' vaporizes anti-tank grenades and shells

From: Floyd Petri (fpetri@eastex.net)
Date: Sun Aug 25 2002 - 22:07:54 PDT

Personally I don't believe that this kind of 'Electric Armor' will work. The
American Tank Killer Round shot from an M-1 Abrahams will get through it.
Look at the speed of the dart and look at the dart itself. Think of what
power could be generated electrically and then consider the dart a fuse. I
don't think you will be blowing that fuse. If it does anything it will short
the electric circuit out. I guess the theory sounds good for a RPG, but not
the Tank Killer Round.

Floyd