Re: [MV] Tent/Cover for Deuce

From: Bruce Beattie (bruce@eecs.berkeley.edu)
Date: Sun Aug 25 2002 - 23:37:53 PDT

This sounds like a good idea. The only thing I have to add, bassed on bitter experience, is make shure
you have some kind of support under the tarp for the complete length of the roof. ie: the tarp should be resting on plywood or similar material. Make shure that
there are no areas that are unsupported,
otherwise the water will find those spots, create a basin, and pull the whole darn thing down. You cannot imagine how pathetic a person looks trying to get rid of
those basins in the middle of a rain storm. If I had been watching myself I would have been doubled over in laughter instead of tears.

Bruce MVPA 23824