Re: [MV] Tent/Cover for Deuce. $160, new. Costco

From: Paul A. Thomas (bluewhale@jaxkneppers.com)
Date: Mon Aug 26 2002 - 07:18:36 PDT

Thanks to Jim and all the others who made suggestions. I hadn't thought of
using something like a carport kit and modifying it. Or perhaps building
one from siding. Time to head to Home Despot and Costco, and see what they
offer. If the idea works, hopefully I'll be able to add 'quick release'
latches on the sides to allow removal of a side wall for access when
needed. It will need a full sub frame, but probably doable.

Thanks again.

                    Paul