M38A1 and trailer in Wichita Kansas - update

From: Dave Brubaker (b52d@piace.com)
Date: Mon Aug 26 2002 - 16:36:20 PDT

I am sorry to inform everybody that this vehicle has been sold. One of our
own club members has stepped in and is making the purchase. I am sorry for
the delays in getting information out about this. I probably messed up and
put the word out too quickly, I did not know a club member was looking into
buying it until after I posted the info.

To all those who responded, thank you for your inquiries and I am sorry
about the wild goose chase.

Sincerely.......

David & Donna Brubaker
Member MVPA #18115