Costco portable garage

From: Pam & Dan (pamelakg@intergate.ca)
Date: Mon Aug 26 2002 - 15:59:04 PDT

Hi list(s). Now for my $0.02 worth. I to use the Costco structures, in fact
I have three of them. What I did for more height (Diamond T Wrecker) I went
to a muffler shop, had 8 pcs of exhaust pipe the same size as the structure
leg pipe, cut to 12" lengths then had them put it in their machine to taper
(if thats the right term) the end about 2" to fit inside the structure leg.
I then sandblasted and painted them to color match, mounted them on 8" high
cement blocks (so the structure doesn't fly away but I can still move it if
I want to), drilled holes where neccessary and bolted everything together.
The Costco structures I saw the last time I was in the US now came with four
sides (one end curtain used to be an option) and the price was around $160
US as Jim said in his posting. I believe that the material has a 3 year
waranty.I highly recommend these units for cheap garage that you can move
around if need be. I have seen more and more of them show up at swap meets
as quick and easy put together covers. Dan (Vancouver, BC., Canada)