Re: [MV] M101 lunnet

From: Dave Ball (vought@msn.com)
Date: Tue Aug 27 2002 - 12:02:45 PDT

Alan...
I have done this a few times heat works best with rapping on the sides of
the taper with a "Small" ball peen hammer put a big piece of water pipe(come
along) through the eye and twist it will come loose.
There is a pretty steep taper on that sucker they get stuck. I once saw a ex
Motor pool sergeant "yank one" with his M37 by blocking the wheels on the
trailer locking the brakes and then dumping the clutch I Am NOT recommending
this...
Gentle warm persuasion works best for me I am not brave enough I guess.
Dave Ball