Re: [MV] Brake fluid and gear oil

From: Dave Ball (vought@msn.com)
Date: Tue Aug 27 2002 - 12:16:36 PDT

Here is a Pennzoil document that talks about gear oil and viscosity take not
of what it says about oils attacking brass or soft metal bushings it is
interesting.
You should be able to find Pennzoil anywhere try a big truck stop.
You will need adobe acrobat to open this document.
http://www.pennzoil.com/penn/products/car_truck/pdfs/gearoil/409MineralGearL
ubricant.pdf

Dave