Re: [MV] Was:'Electric armour' and cancer fears

From: Bruce Beattie (bruce@eecs.berkeley.edu)
Date: Tue Aug 27 2002 - 20:17:59 PDT

Ok, Time out guys, I have a feeling I may have missquoted this guy, so I sent him some email and asked if he had some info to send me. He's retired, so there may be a wait. Sorry about that.

I do know that there are some reproduceable problems with stuff eminating from the power companies equipment that does effect cows and such. My explanation may leave a lot to be desired though. Sorry for the odorus waste product...

Bruce MVPA 23824

Mandatory MV content: Does anyone know of any military museums or such in the Bay area other than the USS Hornet, that they can post for our List member Ashley from the other side of the pond?