amphibious vehicles

From: Eric & Crystal (c-d-e@attbi.com)
Date: Wed Aug 28 2002 - 09:19:37 PDT

I have had a lifelong intrest in military vehicles of all kinds and now
believe that I am in a position to do something about it. Due to my
inability to do things halfway, I have decided to go all out and am looking
for an amphibious vehicle of 1940's to 1950's vintage, preferably a DUCW. I
am interested in anything except a complete running restored vehicle. I
would almost prefer just a hull. Any information would be appreciated.
Thanks, Eric.