[MV] All Terrain Creeper

From: Paul A. Thomas (bluewhale@jaxkneppers.com)
Date: Wed Aug 28 2002 - 09:25:53 PDT

Follow up to thread a week ago. A normal creeper won't work under the deuce
as it's just dirt for now. I made a call to the vendor/inventor but they
appeared to have 20 or so messages ahead of mine. My feeling is this is/was
a side interest for them.
JS Ag Innovations is the company who seems to carry them. Google doesn't
show any other sources for them ( tho it does show Joe Young's creeper as
the third match <g> )
Is anyone aware of another source for these things? Scootching under the
truck with a prop shaft on your belly isn't as much fun as it used to be :)

Thanks!

        Paul
        '53 REO M35 Fire Conversion
        '53 AEC Chevy 3/4 Ton