Re: [MV] Rob and the list

From: J. Lee (milveh@sbcglobal.net)
Date: Wed Aug 28 2002 - 14:35:51 PDT

Rob, that was no big deal and although I can't speak for the others here, I
doubt anybody gave it much attention. Besides I think we agree with your
assessment. lol

Parting thought:

Until proven otherwise I like think of everybody here on the list as a
friend.... even if I get flamed on occassion! lol And as friends and this
is no joke.... I would do whatever I could to help any of you out, short of
loaning you my girlfriend or my Harley!

Looking forward to seeing many of you at the Woodson Bridge event.

Jack
L3314(N series)