Re: [MV] GunDocMike

From: Thomas M McHugh (tmmchugh@juno.com)
Date: Tue Aug 27 2002 - 14:31:09 PDT

That is how NJ registered my 1952 M38A1. No problems or questions.
My Vim number is the serial number 20282.

I did buy the optional personalized Antique Plates. I was lucky enough
to get my second choice. M38A1 was already taken. I now have 38A1 on
my plates. Since NJ requires that we must have plates front & back, I
might as well have something useful.

Tom McHugh, NJ
1952 M38A1
M-416 Trailer