Re: [MV] List Apology

From: jonathon (jemery@execpc.com)
Date: Wed Aug 28 2002 - 17:46:09 PDT

Rob,

>Sorry about the profane words posted recently.... ("Stupid Bastards - Off
>Topic")
>
>It was not at all called for.
>
>I was having an extremely painful day at that point dealing with other
>issues... and I guess my frustrations spilled over into my MV List posting.
>
>Apologies extended to all listers

If you were calling me a stupid bastard, then given what you said here, I
understand, we've all had those kinds of days, I hold no grudge. It's a hard
line to walk some times but the list has rules. I often will follow off
topic threads and do sometimes learn something as well. But what I find
frustating is when people will acknowledge the off topic post rule but then
come right back with a but <fill in the blank> to rationalise continued
discussion.

Anyway, I made a semi-fool of myself over this issue, I guess I need to do
it once a year or people will forget I'm here. Apology accepted, let's move on.

later,

je