RE: [MV] M-715 brakes.

From: Spunky's Motor Pool (spunkysmotorpool@cox.net)
Date: Thu Aug 29 2002 - 11:14:32 PDT

You might try adding a brake booster into the system. We have a friend
that put a brake booster off of a J-20 Jeep pickup and a dual piston master
cylinder on his M715 and he says it works quite well. Strong enough brakes
to slide the tires and don't have to stand on the pedal. If you go to the
M715 zone, www.m715zone.com there's a discussion board where a lot of
people have done this conversion to their trucks and I think there's a
conversion page that might talk about it as well.

Harold

Spunky's Motor Pool Co.
www.spunkysmotorpool.com
10007 Sycamore Landing Rd.