All Terrain Creeper Found

From: Paul A. Thomas (bluewhale@jaxkneppers.com)
Date: Thu Aug 29 2002 - 14:20:17 PDT

Jeff Shultz of JSI called me back today. He is the one who makes and sells
these units. He apologized for the long queue on his recorder: he is a
full time farmer, does this as a side line. $259 for the creeper,
delivered. Unfortunately it comes ONLY in red now ( sigh ). Mine should be
here in a week or so.
Best number to reach him at is 800-400-2610. Leave a message, he will call
back.
 From what I have been able to find, this is the Only place to get this
creeper in the world. I am thinking it is sturdy as Joe Young has used one
for a while and from his photo's doesn't appear to be a smallish fellow
<g,d,rlh>

      Paul