Re:[MV] All Terrain Creeper Found

From: MVTrucker@aol.com
Date: Thu Aug 29 2002 - 14:41:21 PDT

> from his photo's doesn't appear to be a smallish fellow.
Paul,
Ya got that pretty much right! 6'-5" and was 223 Lb., but I
dropped some of that weight. :)
I'm sure glad that you got the info and a contact person.
This has to be the same company that made mine when
Gempler's was selling them. Gempler's said that the
company could not keep up to sales because they are mainly
into agriculture. The creeper is very well made and heavy. A
little tricky to get used to due to the 3-wheel steering, but it
sure saves me from hanging onto a drive shaft or something
when I'm working on something high under a deuce, like a
master cylinder.
Thanks for posting the info,
Joe Young
www.joeyoung.com