Re: [MV] 5-Gall. Mil Water Cans (US Scepter type)

From: Recovry4x4@aol.com
Date: Fri Aug 30 2002 - 07:34:46 PDT

I would be interested in one of these myself. Anybody knows, post it to the
list.
Kenny

In a message dated 8/30/02 10:27:25 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
Muttguru@aol.com writes:

<< Dear Listers......

 I've recently got one of these plastic water cans as well as the alloy
tripod
 for campsite use.

 Someone told me that there is a "tap" attachment with the sort of long
 "on/off" lever that you see on water taps (faucets?) in hospitals.
 It would seem that the tap device makes it much easier to get water out of
 the upside-down can without washing away half the campsite.

 Does anyone use one? Has anyone got a lead to who sells them?

 Much appreciated....
 Thanks...
 Ken >>