Thanks for Towing Tips

From: Thomas M McHugh (tmmchugh@juno.com)
Date: Sun Sep 01 2002 - 16:31:11 PDT

Thanks List. It is obvious that the M38A1 can be towed flat with a
normal tow bar.

The recommendation of the drive shaft was something to consider if I tow
a great distance.

I made a harness for my RV receptacle, to utilize a set of Magnetic Base
Lights. I made brackets to fit C clamps on each rear corner. I plan
on wiring a plug into the lights. That way every time I will be driving
on a major highway, I can hook up lights that will be very visible for
safety. They then can be removed upon arrival for the authenticity of
the vehicle.

AGAIN, THANKS TO ALL THE LIST MEMBERS THAT REPLIED.

Tom McHugh, NJ
1952 M38A1
M-416 Trailer
MVPA, MTA