RE: [MV] Battery chargers

From: Rich Sherman (richs@volcano.net)
Date: Sun Sep 01 2002 - 17:16:12 PDT

The only thing I've found that works long term is the Solargizer. A couple
of times it has even brought back batteries I thought were gone. I think it
has to do with sulfation (sp?). Steve at Owens Export (www.owens-export.com)
has them or sometimes you can find them on eeeeBay.

I've had bad luck with the so called 'automatic' charges. I recently ruined
a couple of new batteries in a 151 with one.

My 2 cents..
Rich

  Can someone recommend a 24 volt trickle charger that would maintain

  batteries while a vehicle is in storage.

  Thanks

  John