Re: [MV] CCKW 43 Dodge Value? Anyone?

From: David Ball (vought@msn.com)
Date: Wed Sep 04 2002 - 14:50:20 PDT

Hi Jack...

Is it a 2 1/2 ton 6x6 GMC CCKW or a 1 1/2 ton Dodge 6x6 WC 62-63

The GMC $1200 the Dodge $2000 this is a sight unseen estimate things missing
and or non original equipment alterations would change these amounts.
missing tailgates, running boards, troop seats, non-original eletrical and
other major items can significantly change or chop in half the value of the
truck cosmetics such as paint surface rust and tires are small
considerations but will still drop the value.
There is a big difference in fair and poor running condition.
A truck in poor running condition missing major parts and in overall poor
condition would be a parts truck and worth $500 to $1000 dollars
depending on where it is located if its along way from a major metropolitan
area it my be pick and pull at that site if its close to a major Metro area
the buyer may be able to transport the vehicle to there work site and do the
cannabalization at there site. Either way the price will drop and buyers
will vaporize as the access to the vehicle gets more troublsome and costly.

Dave Ball