Re: [MV] Towing M35's

From: Recovry4x4@aol.com
Date: Thu Sep 05 2002 - 11:48:59 PDT

I reread the post and realized that you are towing with a deuce. In theory
you can operate the brakes on the towed vehicle with the air from the towing
vehicle. I haven't tried it yet but can't see why it wouldn't work. You
would need to apply brake air from the LR glad hand to the air line entering
the rear of the air pack. You would also need to apply air to the towed
vehicle from the RR glad hand on the towing vehicle. More later!

Kenneth Engle
Loxahatchee, FL U.S.A.
AM General M-35A2
Fruehauf M105A1