Hand brake lever on ebay

From: GOTAM35 (gotam35@sc.rr.com)
Date: Fri Sep 06 2002 - 20:28:17 PDT

Hello all. I found a military truck hand brake lever on ebay. Of course
"I" put it on ebay. I bought a box of "goodies" from the DRMO, which I now
know stands for something it will take me years to remember, and in the box
was a bunch or v-belts, bearing and a half dozen of these brake levers. I
will not clutter the list with the details so next week after I inventory
the belts I will put the sizes on my web site. Even at a dollar or two each
I don't know that they're worth shipping, but if anyone needs some I'll let
them go cheap.

If anyone wants to look at the hand brake I'll put the link at the bottom.
I just hope no one on the list has the same parts for sale cheaper (like my
m105 trailers). Speaking of the M105 trailers I think I might just keep
them anyway. I have found they make a great mobile storage
container/dumpster. Easy to move with the tractor too. I filled one up
with the stuff I got from Ft Jackson this week. It can sit there until I
have a chance to use it.

I would also like to inform all those that have expressed interest in the
dump truck conversion, that I spent my spare time this week getting all this
stuff I bought at Govliquidations home instead of taking pictures of the
truck. I'll try my best to get that info out next week (nothing good is up
for bid this week). Sorry guys.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1857468993&rd=
1

Joe Trapp
67 Kaiser M35A2
M105A2 trailer
BBOUMSS (big box of useless military surplus stuff)