TOBBYHANA - GILBERT Pa

From: aussierob (aussierob@odyssey.net)
Date: Sat Sep 07 2002 - 06:57:37 PDT

Hello to all MVers
I went to the new Tobbyhanna at Gilbert, Pa friday 6th.

It was really a great day !

Saw the $500 MB engine and Rolling frame a good deal for someone.

Met some of the listers... by chance.
That was nice too !

I Think that it was nearly as big as Aberdeen
It was definitely the best show in the upper east.

Perfect weather too !

I got an original top for my
MB in excellent condition for, $50 - 2 6v MB generators for $20 and a
nearly perfect MB gas tank for $15

Was I pleased !
The tank need minor welding whci is easy for me (oh Shit, let's not start
that thread once again) as I am an acomplished happy MIG'er and oxy/acet
gas tank welder.

Aussie Rob