Re MV Does anyone car if I post some MV content...

From: aussierob (aussierob@odyssey.net)
Date: Sat Sep 07 2002 - 06:46:10 PDT

Hello GR Baker:

 The Barbie sounds really good to me. If a had a light plane... me
and the missus would be there to enjoy eating severed limbs off a dead
animal... and quaffing foamy pop... and talking up my MB an MZ jeeps.

We host our club next sunday the 15th which is at the entrance to a county
park. We hold this meet on the same day as an Antique Car Show in the park.

We have an all day Barbie and a few thousand people passing by our members
vehicles. last year it was a great day !

Send some picture /links of your meet.

I went to the new Tobbyhanna at Gilbert, Pa friday 6th.
It was great it was nearly as big as Aberdeen, I got an original top for my
MB in excellent condition for, $50 - 2 6v MB generators for $20 and a
nearly perfect MB gas tank for $15

Was I pleased ! The tank need minor welding whci is easy for me (oh Shit,
let's not start that thread once again) as I am an acomplished happy MIG'er
and oxy/acet welder.

Aussie Rob
Syracuse, (upstate area) NY
A few early jeeps