Re: [MV] Who's Vehicle is it? (was: Big Brother IS watching for sure!)

From: jonathon (jemery@execpc.com)
Date: Sun Sep 08 2002 - 17:05:39 PDT

>And if you dont like it, you dont have to sign the contract, but once signed,
>the conditions are binding, and non-compliance gives the seller good reason
>to have the sale revoked by a court of law, not to mention suing for damages.

I don't recall signing a contract when I buy scrap metal from a scrap yard.
As to suing for damages..... what damages can possibly be claimed by the
sue-er? How would that read?

Give me a specific example of a sale of personal property, not to be
confused with real property (land, buildings, etc) where the seller can
claim damages if the buyer violates some agreed terms? I'm not saying it
does not exhist, I just want to hear some examples that are relivant to
vehicles.

Do any of the sales agreements of mutilated and residue vehicles from the
government have any such language? If so what?

later,

je