humvee armored window question - again

From: Dave Brubaker (b52d@piace.com)
Date: Mon Sep 09 2002 - 05:48:07 PDT

Thanks to all who replied about the aol and why our guy can't get in. But
the real question never got answered.

The old window was upgraded to the armored windshield when he went t the
slant back and now he does not have any defroster ducts on the windshield.

Does anybody know what the deal is with this? Is there and additional kit
to add to the windshield? I find it hard to believe that the governments
answer was to simple have the co-driver wipe off the glass once in a while!

Any info for our club member would be greatly appreciated.

David & Donna Brubaker
Member MVPA #18115
M-151A2
http://www.piace.com/~b52d/