Re: [MV] Who's Vehicle is it?  (was:  Big Brother IS watchingfor sure!)

From: Gene Pantano (truks@cs.quik.com)
Date: Mon Sep 09 2002 - 10:14:29 PDT

Way back..when the motor vehicles were first being put on the roads of this
country...there was a "law"... It stated that no motor vehicle would have
to be licensed... That it was the owners right to own and drive one.. This
had been discussed once before here -- about 3 years ago. At that time..I
had posted the actual law...lost it now in my old computer. We the people
..you and I..have lost these rights we had by electing dirt bags to see to
it that our rights are protected...Gene