9/11

From: James Woods (woodsj@planetc.com)
Date: Tue Sep 10 2002 - 17:52:17 PDT

Tommy:
      What did you expect, that 9/11 would roll around and no one would say
or do anything to remember this date?
Sick of it or not, grin and bear it. Do you get tired of hearing about
Pearl Harbor? or other pieces of American
history? You do living history--9/11 is history and we should not forget.
Yes, we should use force to end this,
as force is all our foes seem to understand. I dont think there are many
who do not agree with you.
     As long as our government has a need for something another country has,
they will keep pussyfooting around.
We must also look good in front of world opinion (politically correct).
Dont expect smart bombs on Riyadh
any time soon.
     And you dont HAVE TO SCREAM WHEN MAKING A POINT!!!!!!! YOU WANT TO
BOMB
OUR FOES--GO DO IT!!!!!! My suggestion was so the average patriotic
American citizen could do a little
something to show remeberance and support. I hope I DIDNT OFFEND YOU, YOU
MIGHT WANT
TO KILL ME TOO!!

MV content: I have two M151's

AMERICA FOREVER!!!!!!!