A post from: JEEPKAISER@aol.com

From: Glen Bedel (GBedel@designforum.com)
Date: Wed Sep 11 2002 - 06:58:54 PDT

Hello Gang
"I am Back" Been a while since I visited the group because of my new house
and the big move (6 trucks, 3 cars, a boat, 2 sheds and 2.5 Kaisers in
parts) My M725 moved it all, I am sorry to say due to home improvement needs

I am anticipating selling the New "Yellow dog" It needs a motor and
some assembly but it has no rust and no rot the frame is perfect. The
truck has low miles. I purchased the truck from US Hydraulics and I
am looking for offers? I got a lot of inquires about selling it and
really do not want to sell but "oh well" Life goes on. I am located
in NH Between Nashua and Keene please email me direct for information
jeepkaiser@aol.com
I will post PICS in my photo album soon.
Have a very safe and patriotic day, go about your life and show no
fear because we are proud to be American
"Paint it ODG and drive it every day"

Thank you,
Daniel
Monadnoc Region SW NH
Jeepkaiser@aol.com
Owner, driver and constant repairer of
Black Bear (M715) No longer Yellow Dog, We can rebuild her
Yellow Dog (M715) Part Red dog
Red Dog (M715) May she rest in pieces and thanx for the service
She will be greatly missed and a donor to all my trucks and a few of yours.
Ambulance (M725) My baby

Glen C. Bedel
Project Coordinator
design forum Architects