Mule sighting

From: Keith Byrd (byrdhouse@netease.net)
Date: Wed Sep 11 2002 - 19:25:24 PDT

I was watching the Sci-fi channel this evening, a program called "Night
Visions". The story was about an Army unit that found a window to the past
in the middle of the desert. Lots of modern equipment , shelters (not
tents), humvees, M35s, latest uniforms. A few not so modern items, M116
trailers with gensets and Huey slicks. But the one thing that jumped right
out at me was a very complete and clean little mule. Looked good and sounded
right. Shown a couple of times. Pretty cool!!
Who else saw this?
Does the stuff, especially the mule, belong to any of "our people"?

My wife tells me I watch too much TV, but sometimes it's worth it. lol!!!

Keith