Re: [MV] Sand blasting unit

From: Steve & Jeanne Keith (cckw@attbi.com)
Date: Sat Sep 14 2002 - 09:07:02 PDT

My experience and SOP is to only use sandblasting when I need to. If you
are doing a painted surface, use paint stripper. It makes a MUCH smaller
mess!
You will need to keep water handy for when, not if you get the stripper on
your
skin. Is not all that bad though.

I have a number of sandblasters and use them very rarely. I will probably
convert
my siphon sand blasting cabinet to a pressure type. The pressure types work
much
better.

Steve AKA Dr Deuce