Re: [MV] M211/M135 intake manifold

From: Sean Bathrick (bathrick@nachem.com)
Date: Sun Sep 15 2002 - 06:27:44 PDT

I have heard that this is a problem with these. I was lucky enough to find a good spare, just in case.
Sean

MVPA 14222
51 M135
53 M38A1
67 M416

>>> "Steve & Jeanne Keith" <cckw@attbi.com> 09/14/02 18:45 PM >>>
Has anyone with an M135/M211 GMC had trouble with the intake manifold
breaking
the area where the exhaust heats the carb?

I have 3 civy 302 GMC engines now that use the same 4 bolt (carb mounting)
mil manifold. One is cracked,
one is missing a chunk of metal and a 3rd one I just bought (good running)
from the junkyard
has had that area welded and repaired.

Awful strange co-inky-dinky to have all three broken or cracked!

Steve AKA Dr Deuce