Re: [MV] M211/M135 intake manifold

From: Buck & Rami Sharp (bls@inebraska.com)
Date: Sun Sep 15 2002 - 06:50:07 PDT

so what is the deal with these things IM looking at getting 2 of these
trucks mostly parts but was wondering is it buy a bolt that has been over
tightened from the factory or is it just the heat,cold thing my friend also
has this problem with his GMC. the one is good would like to keep it good
also just curious how to keep it good. Thanks guys Buck.