Re: [MV] Off Topic legal thread

From: Terry Lane (tlane@mobynet.com)
Date: Sun Sep 15 2002 - 09:49:24 PDT

Well said Steve---I agree with you.----Regards---Terry

Can anyone tell me about the M923 troop trucks. They have an Allison
auto/tranny? How well do they do on the hi-way? Can they be turbo'd
pretty easy with all the stock Cummins accross the counter/wrecking yard
parts?
I must say they are a "BIG" beast. Might make the neighbors a little
upset.
I wonder about the insureance on a 5-ton that new? Any one know? I guess
they are still being used extensively by the branches of service.

On another note. I watched the vehicle auction 9-11 to 9-13 on the
M35A2C trucks that were in Calif. at March air base and I couldn't
believe how much they went for!
$4880-----$4800+ wow, somebody wanted them pretty bad.
--Regards to the list--Terry Lane