Re: [MV] Car hauling with a deuce and a half

From: Steve & Jeanne Keith (cckw@attbi.com)
Date: Mon Sep 16 2002 - 04:25:05 PDT

I have a set of Canadian mil aluminum/plywood ramps for my CCKW so that
I can put either Jeep in the back. From the angle, I would question if you
really
can do a modern car because of the angles. The ramps are 12' long and hook
onto the tailgate when in the down position.

Also the vehicle in the back tends to 'walk about' in there. When carrying a
Jeep,
I always remove the shovel etc from the side so as not to damage the troup
seets.

Steve AKA Dr Deuce