Re: [MV] MV Show..

From: Tom Woodburn (twoodburn@earthlink.net)
Date: Mon Sep 16 2002 - 21:55:40 PDT

Yes, I agree that for a first time show it was well done and
had good attendance. I was worried about the conflict with the
northern Ohio show on the same weekend but that was no problem.
The location was right next to I65 so access was very easy.
  I talked with Steve Crum and there will be another event next year,
 with more of the buildings being used.
  The rain off and on during the day did a great job of keeping
the dust down and toad strangler late saturday was a sign from the
heavens to go have dinner.
  I talked to people that had come from as far away as Richmond Va,
maybe more folks from the south will venture north next year.
  My trip back sunday was a great way to clean the M151 I'm selling,
sort of a 70 MPH car wash.
Tom