Belts and Bearings

From: GOTAM35 (gotam35@sc.rr.com)
Date: Tue Sep 17 2002 - 19:38:24 PDT

Just wanted to let anyone that is interested know I have posted a small list
of the belts and bearings I have for sale on my web site. No details here
except that I think I have some power steering belts for M1008's and
M1009's, and also outer wheel bearings for the deuce. Other belts listed by
size or part number. If you are interested click on the "Belts and
Bearings" tab at the top of the home page. The email link at the bottom of
that page is different than my "list" address. That helps me separate
"play" from "work".

www.joetrapp.com
Joe Trapp