M35 Cost

From: kbernste32@aol.com
Date: Wed Sep 18 2002 - 15:41:38 PDT

 At the risk of belaboring the point - Joe Trapp is
right on the money with his comments - the
purchase price should be expected
to be substantially augmented with maintenance and repairs.
This is not a complaint; most of us choose to honor our
vets and have fun with these vehicles, but anticipate
we're in for it, and always carry tools !!!. I bought my truck from
one of the best names in the business, and have still had to
continually invest.

Kerry Bernstein
1970 M35A2 Big Mike, presently light by 6 pistons