Re: [MV] brakes

From: Buck & Rami Sharp (bls@inebraska.com)
Date: Wed Sep 18 2002 - 16:49:07 PDT

do the brakes have self adjusters? i just ran into a deal on our recycle
truck it had very little peddal and it got hard like no booster but i found
out the booster was maxed out because no one had adjusted the brakes up for
years the old international will leave rubber now. just curious if these
trucks have self adjusters. your truck has air over hydrulic dont it? you
shouldnt halft to lean on the brakes hard at all i wouldnt think. let me
know if im wrong thanks guys Buck