Parts from the tank TigerI how much cost: a track and road wheel?

From: Nickolay Panov (patio@mail.ru)
Date: Fri Sep 20 2002 - 02:25:50 PDT

    Hi all!
    At once I want to apologize for my English language, as I translate by the electronic interpreter, but sense, I think, that is clear.
    There are tracks and wheels from the Tank TigerI. The price is fair such: a track - $ 500, road wheel - $ 1500? Provided that they are in a condition, which their reuse in the tank allows. Is ready to send photos, if they are required.
    Regards,
Nickolay Panov.
V.Gastinec, 75-86
222310, Molodechno