Battlefield 1942

From: Tyson Taylor (nevadamoon39@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Sep 21 2002 - 15:06:29 PDT

Hey all,
    I just purchased this computer game and I have to say it is one of the funnest yet! You get to drive,fly and steer some of the best WWII had to offer on all sides.From japanese Zero's to our B-17's,tiger and panzer's,russian rocket trucks and T-34's,aircraft carriers and battleships....you name it!The game play is pretty well run and most of the servers I have been on there was not a lot of kids talking the "dude" speak.

Just FYI.......

Tyson