Re: [MV] M37 Engine problems (My Life)

From: Dave Ball (vought@msn.com)
Date: Sat Sep 21 2002 - 22:28:20 PDT

The technique is called EDM (Electrical Discharge Machine) and you need to
go to a shop with this type of equipment and they will blast out the
offending stud or extractor usually not to costly.
I had this done on an old Johnson inboard outboard with salt water corrosion
and it got all of the broken bolts out of the lower drive I busted off with
an impact tool.

Dave