RADIO MOUNTING KIT FS

From: Jack Smith (therion2000@earthlink.net)
Date: Sun Sep 22 2002 - 08:36:00 PDT

I have a radio mounting kit FS I think it goes in a truck but not sure. I
picked it up at a flea market.
 There are 3 main sections 1 for the power supply (marked MOUNTING
MT-1898/VRC ALTERED TO ADD 24 VDC TO PIN C ON RECEPTACLE -12 FOR OPERATION
WITH TSEC/KY-57), 1 for the radio (marked MOUNTING MT-1029/VRCSR#29753
UNICOR,ENGELWOOD COLORADO ORDER NO.DAAB07-86-F-T010 24VDC U.S. )
And a 3rd one that seems to be a mounting bracket of some sort.
Then, hundreds of nuts bolts and screws in cloth and paper bags with labels.
There are also 2 cable sets 1 coax 1 power and lots of rubber grommets a
cable tie kit etc.

Also a set of head phones.

This box is heavy as the 2 shock mounts are heavy and will ship to you UPS
for actual cost.

I HAVE NO IDEA OF THE VALUE SO PLEASE MAKE ME A REASONABLE OFFER

Please email me off list for more info and photos.
Thanks,
Jack