Re: [MV] Manually rotating crankshaft on deuce? Tricks?

From: specwar (specwar@piace.com)
Date: Sun Sep 22 2002 - 08:40:58 PDT

Put transfer case in neutral, transmission in 4th (gives you close to a 1 to
1 gear ratio) get under the truck, take a crow bar place it in the universal
of the jack shaft(short shat between the tranny and transfer case and turn
whichever way you need to get the marks lined up. I did it by myself but some
one watching up top would make things alot easier.

Bob
M35A2C