Re: Insurance

From: derek strine (minimade@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Sun Sep 22 2002 - 12:16:40 PDT

I hesitate to get into the fray...BUT..my...$.02
    I take a slightly different approach. I want my Insurance Co attorney(s)
to fight hard on my behalf, and not write a check , then leave my to defend
myself against the other Insurance Co's Atty, and at the lowest reasonable
cost. I "self-insure" to my comfort zone, then gladly share the rest of
the risk with the pros, and try not to use the coverage at all. If I need
coverage, I want the best guys on my side.
    Derek